1. What payment methods are available?
You do have a few choices:
* You can pay with an Interac email money transfer using your online banking setup.
* You can also choose to receive an email invoice which you can pay directly or with your credit card via Paypal.
2. Will we be able to fish for Halibut?
Yes. If you are willing to go offshore somewhere between 5 and 17 miles, we will definitely fish for halibut. Usually on a 3 day charter, the weather will be allow us to go offshore at least once. Once offshore, we generally will spend the day fishing for Halibut and Chinook, or just one or the other depending on your preference and the current status of your catch limit.
3. When is the best time for coho fishing?
We will be catching coho throughout the summer, but the best time to catch the large coho commonly referred to as "Northerns" will be from late August to Mid September. These fish range in size between 10 and 15 lbs. and sometimes larger.